Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy - with watercolors MIM


Papertrey's Make It Monday was to create something with a watercolor effect.  I thought it would be a good opportunity to get out my new stamp set, "Embellished Elegance".  I "painted" my flowers an leaves first and then used my PTI "happy" die to create a layered effect. "Birthday" comes from "Everyday Happiness".  It needed a little something as an accent, so I added a bit of sparkle.


Cardstock:  PTI Hawaiian Shores
Inks:  Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunshine, Limeade Ice

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly, love how you incorporated the stamping on the 'happy'. Such lovely cool colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! I love the layered effect with the die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layered stamping on the die cut - looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete