Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps - sketched putline


At last!  I have a whole Saturday to myself and I can catch up  with the last couple of Stretch Your Stamps  classes.  This particular technique was about taking solid stamp images to another level by messing around with them - such as double-stamping or blurring the lines and then adding a "sketchy" detail  with a fine Multiliner pen.  Frankly, I tend to stay away from solid stamped images because I prefer to use Copic pens, watercolor or other media with outlines images instead.  It gives a much more personal touch. Loved how this one turned out!  Added a few "dew drops" to finish it off.

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp "Happy Mail", PTI Bold Bouquet
Inks: Memento: Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, - PTI Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, - Ranger Archival Jet Black ink
Papers: Echo Park: Summer Bliss, Pebbles: Garden Party
Copic Multiliner .03 black ink pen

No comments:

Post a Comment