Sunday, February 14, 2016

Paper Crafting Alphabet


This was such a fun challenge, -another one from Papertreyink's Birthday Celebration.
The challenge was to choose elements of your card, based on the letters of your name.  
Based on that, my elements were:

P = Use Pink somewhere in your project (the flowers)
O = Incorporate some kind of ombre effect (watercolored background)
LL = Lean your sentiment at an angle ( Thank You )
Y = Incorporate a shade of yellow

This was really fun!  (Though I admit I had to fuss with it a lot before 
I came up with the final results.). 

I used the "Branched Out" die to make a stencil and create the backgroound leaves.  The flowers are from "Vintage linens" and the framis is from the "Sprinkles" dies collection. I added a sketch-y quality with a black Sharpie pen.


4 comments: