The Clean & Simple class has been going on for two days and today I finally had the inspiration and the time to try out one of the techniques - creating an inked background and adding Versamark accents. And - another opportunity to add one more to my stash of Valentine cards.
I used two of the Distress Ink minis for the background and then stamped various sizes of hearts on the background. The Versamark didn't seem to show up very well, so I added accents with my Wink Of Stella pen. Much much better. I also was glad to have a chance to make a partial die-cut with the large heart. Very simple card - I like it!