Wednesday, June 17, 2015

PTI June Blog Hop



The principal colors for this challenge were grey, orange and a touch of green - on a photo of a pair of what I would call "capezios" (dating myself; that's what we called flats with cute fowers in the 50's).

So I picked the cute flowers as a focal point along with an elegant graphic with a grey background.
I did the sentiment in grey also - love this quote from Audrey Hepburn!  A few sparkles and it seems just right.

Paper:  PTI Stampers Select White, Watercolor paper for the rosebuds
Dies:  PTI Rose; Delicate Details
Ink/Color:   Kuretake watercolors for rosebuds, Grey ink  for sentiment and flower outline




5 comments:

  1. So very beautiful!!! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Polly, I haven't seen that sentiment before and I absolute love the optimism it conveys! And to think one of my favorite actresses said it just makes me so happy! You have showcased it perfectly for the hop challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is the most unique, mine looks like everyone else's! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spin on the inspiration photo! Very pretty Polly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such delicate flowers and a lovely background. A beautiful and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete