Friday, July 22, 2016

Let the Stamp Affaire Begin!!




My best friend Barb and I have been counting the days to Stamp Affaire --and here it is at last!  

The first challenge was to choose a color recipe. Mine contained Hawwaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry and Harvest Gold.  We could see that all the color sets were designed to take us out of our comfort zone.  Melon Berry is too dull for me so I just used it for the center of one flower and focused on the Harvest Gold.  I used Copics for the sentiment.  I didn't think I'd like this at all, but now I think the design is pretty good

4 comments:

  1. I love how you used the combo, Polly! Isn't it amazing how colors can look so different based on how they're used and which are more dominant? Your card turned out beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is fabulous! I love the colors of the flowers and they pop on the Hawaiian Shores and Tropical Teal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is so pretty. Love how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the yellows on the teal background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete