Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Get Well Soon




One of my best friends went to her local doc-in-a-box with a stiff neck and some indigestion and ended up with a triple heart bypass operation.  It's really true.  Women's symptoms for a heart attack can be vastly different from the norm expected for men.  I was so relieved to be able to finally see her on the mend the other day when I brought her this card.  She's my card-making buddy and I knew she loves polka dots, the color RED, and some home-spun images, so these apples were perfect!  I added an extra pair of apples to the sentiment with a few leaves from PTI's Garden Grace and some extra apples were hand drawn and colored with copics and a white Signo pen.


Paper:  Crate Paper "Farm House"
Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream
Die:  PTI Bookmark #3
Sentiment:  PTI Sentiment Signs


No comments:

Post a Comment