Saturday, November 1, 2014

Song Bird




Picasa and Blogger have updated themselves, I see...  it took some fumbling around to get this photo uploaded etc. but here it is.  I was at Checkered Cottage this week, flipping through some pads of patterened paper and for a split second saw this paper and immediately knew that it would match the motif of this "Songbird" die from PTI.  

My blog is called "Creating With Spirit" and I am constantly in wonder at how I am led to put random glimpses of things together to create these miniature works of art to give to someone who could use some kindness or appreciation.  This card went to a friend who is caring for her elderly mother.  I think it's particularly hard for a care-giver when the person they are taking care is uable to acknowledge the gift of love they are receiving.  In this case, my friend's mother has dementia and I thought some acknowledgement and appreciation might be really nice to receive.


Paper:  Basicgrey "Evergreen"
Cardstock:  PTI Vintage Cream, Scarlett Jewel
Dies: PTI "Songbird"
Various Copic pens to color the songbird




No comments:

Post a Comment