Saturday, November 15, 2014

Maybe it will snow



It's become very cold here in St. Louis.  Maybe it will snow!
I actually have a Saturday afternoon all to myself after a very busy week.  I got into my comfy clothes, made a cup of Earl Grey tea, and have spent the past couple of hours with Christmas Jazz on my Pandora station --and making Christmas cards!  I am blessed with so many happy memories of Christmas and many of the cards I make for this season are a reflection of those happy thoughts.  
This darling little tree reminds me of Charlie Brown's tree.  Watching "It's Christmas Charlie Brown" has been a family tradition ever since my children were toddlers.  I also lived in Santa Rosa California, home of Charles Schultz.  There's a wonderful museum of his work and hs life there.
I love the simplicity of this image.  I added some red berries and a gold star on the top.  That was all it needed.

Paper:  PTI Rustic Snowflakes
Cardstock: PTI Pure Poppy
Die: PTi Stitched Rectangles
Image:  PTI  "O Tannenbaum"

No comments:

Post a Comment