Saturday, December 20, 2014


I have several knitting friends and am a sock knitter myself. 
 ( I always have a pair of socks that I'm working on inside my tote bag.  Perfect for boring meetings and waitng for doctors or other people to show up!). 

Last month PTI released a stamp set called "Fair Isle" and I remembered that I already had their darling sweater die from 2013.  I wasn't sure that the images would be small enough to fit the sweater, but I found a few that worked perfectly!  I love Christmas sweaters - have you seen some of them that Jimmy Fallon has been giving away on the "tonight" show? 

Anyway, this Christmas sweater ranks as one of my favorite creations for this season!

Cardstock:  PTI Stampres Select White, Pure Poppy
Die:  PTI
Images:  PTI Fair Isle
Inks: PTI Pure Poppy, New Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment